Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Thursday night I went to Heroes at Boat Quay, reached about 1am.
Spotted a group of Filipina's found out they were maids, they were all quite drunk. A few hot ones.

I picked one and started dancing with her, kissed for a bit, then she was grinding her butt against my crotch, got me hard, she was quite tall and busty in a tight dress, looked good.

She said lets go back to my place.. I said can not, as wife is there. But can go hotel. She said oh your married.. I said yeah but we can still have fun.. She said ok, but you pay me how much? I said I am not going to pay, if you want we go have fun and I get you grab back to your home after.

She wasn't happy and stomped away angry. I just stood near my table, and drank my drink watching the action for a bit. Then was going to go back home so started walking out, and I waved bye to her.

She chased after me, grabbed my hand, and said ok I go with you.

Gave taxi uncle a show, making out in back seat on the way to hotel in Balestier where we had a short wet & wild session she was damn horny.

Amazed so many helpers there on a Thursday night, she said boss overseas, so I will see her again tonight, meet with her friends, and test the waters for a 3some.