View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Charmerpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bella from Teeruklover

Glad to see OKT bring back some LB for us.. Orchard towers too ex lol..

First look when she opened the door was a surprise. Face is around 90% similar. Some editing done to body, looks thick but not the fat/plump type. Around 170cm similar height to me. For LB with bigger bone structure is not unusual, only those small sized and cute one are hard to find. Skin tone quite fair which is nice.

Below FR might varies with different bros here as it's between your connection with Bella.

Face (8/10): pretty with nice big eyes, good skin. Should be around 24yo I think slutty devilish girl

bbbj (8/10) very professional in bbbj and totally no teething during session

Boobs (9.5/10): for boobs lover and able to suck her tits all i want.

Painting (8/10): Note for today was not clean shaved, started to grow some hair out already. Nonetheless still gave her a good painting to return the favour of her blowjob.

FJ (10/10): Giving 10 is because is not much of a difference from a lady. accommodating to all positions but I've always has a thing for cowgirl while you can have a perfect view of the bouncing tits and the girl's lustful face.
Later we just proceeded with missionary position and doggy and ended the session

GFE (9/10): needless to say, she's a pleaser in bed, speaks not bad english and likes to lock lips with me. She also gave my shoulder a good massage, strength was there so it felt good

Thanks OKT for bringing her in and had an enjoyable session with Bella