View Single Post
Old 12-02-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serious relationship with a thai fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzx123 View Post
To add my experience here,

So the next day i went for two shots and suddenly she just took off the condom and went in raw while riding. Being the last customer again she asked me to spend the night with her which i did. Endless fucking and when morning came, we were both so tired but fun. Kena KC-ed at this point liao. Went to exchange LINE and talked daily. I almost went everyday after that day, spend the night with her, even sent her to the airport Lol
I experience from ml or ktv or hangflower girl some will say "been very long since have raw with someone" some will say "been very long since I have sex with someone" got one chinese ml even say" last time I swallow cum was my ex husband" tbh I take all this with a pinch of salt. I didn't even ask her swallow my cum... I just hug her and smile.