Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayTwinkle View Post
This sounds amazing bro. How hard is it to get to Kawasaki? Have you tried any Soaploads in Tokyo area that is similarly easy or friendly to foreigners? I don't speak any Japanese, will be in Tokyo for work in a couple days. Would love to try!
Depends on whether you are north or south Tokyo. Kawasaki is to the south. If you are in Shinjuku, Ikebukuro etc, you are better off going to Yoshiwara which is in the north. I was staying just south of the Palace but I still reckon it was easier to go to Yoshiwara as it is not that far by taxi whereas Kawasaki, you will need the train.

The industry is wayyyyyy friendlier to foreigners compared to a few years ago. This is all relative of course but nowadays there are shops staffed by chinese and filipinas receptionists specially targetting foreigners. But there are also just shops where they just say no. Y-shirts and GFE are probably the easiest to access. Also, alot of the girls seem to have Line accounts and take bookings via their own Line, so one can book with the girl and she will book with the shop for you. No need to call the shop or worry about non-availability.

Just note that soaplands close earlier so you are unlikely to have the choice of going to dinner first then soapland. Something I found always hard to coordinate on business trips.