View Single Post
Old 28-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Thx for your words Curious.

Eh well, I don't really give a damn about it anyways.

Hey Fellows I understand from her that quite a numbers of Bros had upz her, come fellows show a little appreciation to her by means of FRz on your adventures leh.

Anyways, rtf Jia Jia in the early hours again. With 2 solid hours of GFE and Horniness. Which she tore my clothes off in no time as it raping me ! This time round her bj is longer and improved, in no time she can fight with the legend liao.

In our previous encounter due to my ulcer was not able to give her a good tongue lashing. Now since I've recovered, I decided to make it up to both of us. Which resulted in her having a series of jerks, spasms, moans and screams of OOOoooooo I later rewarded her by inserting my membrane for more earth shaking action. After I had spilled my generations, she assisted in cleaning me up. We did some quick wash and lied in each others arm and had some more pillow talk.
Before long he hands are snaking down to my crown jewels which reacted to her soft kneading. Not wanting her to have it all, I gave her another round of "tongue lashing" that again resulted in another earth "bed" shattering sensation for her. Which she devoured me and impaled herself on me for more pleasure.

One thing bout her is though she's shy and demure. But when she gets into bed and the mood, boy she's as horny or even more horny as they can be.