View Single Post
Old 26-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think I am s scum

I have read your thread before and we have corresponded separately so I think it's quite clear which unfulfilled sexual fantasy you're referring to

I'm not sure how much you value your current VN gf, but I should probably tell you, that it's best that you choose a time to break up with her.

Do it soon, before your S***a look-alike boasts about how hard you fucked her in bed, and make your girl lose face big-time in front of her other "friends"

Amongst Vietnamese girls, those who steal other people's bf are called Green Tea girls. This is not a badge of honour, the girl will struggle to find any close friends when she is here, due to her reputation.

I think there is an ice cube chance in hell that you can actually get away with it, so all the best in letting her go gently bro.