View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Together with Kim, i saw her bf who gave me the opportunity to fk kim. I shook his hand and say hi to him and say that kim is a really good girl so must treasure her. He look at me in a stern mode, like trying to eat me up.

After awhile kim and I bid her bf goodbye as we are heading to our lesson, the one module that we have in common. During the lesson, we are assigned to progressive project that need to be submitted at the end of semester. Each team can only have 2-3 pax each. So naturally i grouped together with kim

After the lesson, we discuss the work and decide to meet on the weekend to work together. Then i tease her, that are we going to have our regular workout. She turn red and hit my hand. Then she sit beside me and gave me a love bite. Then she say, this weekend will need to do some revision. Then when she stood up, i pinch her butt. She turn around and say naughty boy.

Friday evening, i received a call from kim amd she told me to meet at her home instead. Cause her bf will not be home. Okay was my answer because it will be hard to do workout at her place.

The next day, i was packing my bag and was wondering if i should bring a packet of condom... but thinking again, i put it back since she might not want to do it.

So when i reach her place, when she open the door, i saw her in the school uniform. It is a bit tight especially her boob area since she is really big. She bring me in and she say she miss me especially my dick. And ask me not to worry and she bring me to her bedroom. We kissed and when i took off her clothes, i told her today might not be possible cause i didnt bring condom. She smile and she went towards the drawer and show a packet of condom to me. She say is her fav starwberry flavor.

Last edited by opqwopqw; 21-12-2023 at 02:52 PM.