View Single Post
Old 14-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro it is funny you mentioned Guangzhou. years ago (late 2000s), i met a very clever young commodities trader from Guangzhou in SG at a "French Wine Tasting" which my company was running. she was early 20s, work posting with MNC and hoping to find local or AMDK hubby but her English was so-so.

but she loved French wine more for ATAS image sought after by PRC people in those days, not expert. She viewed me as Ah Hia , but I also took her out for wine and she always enjoyed enough for her friendly local Ah Hia to regularly see, eat and my Ah Tee fuck her hairy CB.

maybe it is generational, but I didn't mind licking both her hairy PRC oyster and pits (i told her it maybe is better to shave her pits if she want AMDK hubby ) but till then I dun mind if she is unshaven. but hairy oyster with chiobu owner is ok for this uncle. unfortunately she was not the right girl i can show family every CNY due to stigma those days.

Dongguan in those days with $50 in pocket can be king. For $10 even got a hotel receptionist at a MNC hotel to show me her neh neh and give me a welcome bj/rj. she also had a nice hairy CB and unshaved pits. The KTV scene back then was anything goes bro. but now all gone.
That must be during 2/6/8 period?