View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

We were quiet when eating our breakfast becuase it is very awkward especially we just met and had ons on that day itself.

I broke the silent and toldnher about the semester schedule since are in the same programme. We look at the scheulde together and my eyes were looking at places it shouldnt see. Kim saw that and told me not to look. She mumble that i saw everythimg yesterday. I told her i was drunk and didnt take a good look at it. She hit my head gently and say pervert.

I pretend to hear nothing and eat my stuff and she was mad at me. But not that kind of hated mad. I told her that i can buy her some stuff today as an apology. She say today? I say yes. She smile, cause she know it qas all am accident

After that we went to shopping and paid for everything she bought. Over a thousand dollars. After the dinner, we went back and she told me tgat she will return the money that she spend cause she feel bad. I told her not to worry, i can afford to pay all these. She insist but i told her not to worry. After that i help her to put her stuff in her room and when i was about to walk out the room, her phone rang, and of course is her bf. I quickly excuse myself and let them sort out their issue.

After i close the door, i heard her shouting at the phone. I quickly went to go for shower.

After i went out the batheroom, tgt with other hostel mate, we hear maoning sound from one of the room and we look at each other with some expression. We just let them be and i went to my room

While i thought i can open my laptop to release cause the maoming was so loud and was so arousing. But a fierce knocking on my door and i quicklt shut the laptop and open the door. It was kim, she was very angry and she asked me if she is pretty