Old 12-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

came back from a 3night BKK trip. In short.. amazing city for paid sex.
two weeks before the trip I was scouting Thaifriendly. There are a few very amazing Ladyboys on the site. You just have to take some time and chat with them a bit (The chatting you may want to do via the App LINE). I was looking for a long time (overnight) at my hotel. Typial price range from 2500-5000 THB + Grab for her.

First night:
I had contact a sweet Ladyboy via Thaifriendly and she came to my hotel around 11.00pm and stayed until morning. She had to leave a bit earlier due to her normal day job. It was a very amazing night. (cost 3k THB +Grab for her)

Second night:
Instead going for her again. I decided to try out one of the LB bars. Went to CIB bar. This was a very interesting experience. Came in, was guided to a seat. And then LBs started to line up in front of me. All the LB were really pretty. I decided to go for "cake". A nice slim and tall LB. Bought a drink for me, just a coke and a lady drink. Mamasan also wanted to have a drink and I said yes. After a short chat I decided to take her out. I asked her what I have to do and she explained it. Pay bar fine, pay the room (I took the room directly at the bar) , and then pay her. The drinks/bar fine/ room an be paid by creditcard. The girl in cash. She wanted 3k THB for ST (short stay) which was OK. After settling the bills, we went up to the room. Showered together and had a pretty amazing session. It was clear that she is a professional. She could top and it looked that she really enjoyed it with finishing CIM. I top her afterwards and then went on deepthrought. She almost puked herself, but did not complain. I came deep throughting her. this was pretty amazing. After the session, just quick clean up and a hug to say byebye. https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

third night:
I wanted to spend the last night with the LB from the first night, because the girlfriend experience was pretty amazing. I decided to change the hotel and got a nice hotel with a SPA bath tub. I invited her to come over, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. chatted and laughed a lot. Back at the hotel, we jumped in the SPA bath tub, and relaxed a bit and started with a long foreplay.... (the rest I will not write about, only that he also chilled, watched Netflix and so on.) Next morning she had to go to work again and had to leave in the early morning hours.... to be honest I start to miss her...

So as a summary, for girlfriend experience I would recommend Thaifriendly ( but be carefull not to get attached... ) and for just amazing sex, one of the bars. In my case CIB bar was easygoing. The image attached is from the girl I had at the Bar. The girl from Thaifriendly I will not share... but go to the side and find your own... ;-)