View Single Post
Old 29-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The most common size she saw locally, according to my best friend who had many sexual encounters, was less than 10 cm. We are both 1.6 m tall and slender. For us, the 3.5–4.5 inch is too small. Hehe! For that more passionate sex, we need something thicker and larger. It's also not about stamina, despite what most men said. It doesn't really matter if you can fire their pistons at 100 strokes per minute for hours, if their member is as thick as a toothpick.

You need a balance of stamina, size, speed to send us wild. Since women are capable of giving birth, I don't think we will have any trouble engaging a 7-8 inch member with sufficient foreplay. My bestie also say “she dare to take on anything”.
If the 2IC is thin like toothpick, I think he also won't have any much feel. I like tighter feel, mine is thick enough for that. About that 7 - 8", you got to try, cuz even at just 6.5", some girls jumped when it went all the way in lol. It becomes not pleasurable for both parties if it is painful for the girl and also for the guy if she can't keep still. It's like chasing a moving target lol.

Stamina is not about going at it for hours, if he just pump for 5 - 10 mins and he's out, you also won't enjoy lol ... It is quite a strain especially on our arms to keep in position.