View Single Post
Old 28-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

the condo we live in, the function room has an attached private room where it can fit 5-6 person. As i went in, i saw jiaxuan parents in there

Me: hi uncle aunty

Uncle: hello young man

Aunty: Hi. keep your volume down. the baby just drank

I tip toe to raise my head over both uncle and aunty head, and i saw jiamin with her well fed little cuttie, ready to burp

WOW, i didnt realize she has grown so much. almost nose bleed

jiamin: jx says she gonna bring someone here today, i didnt realize its you (with a smiley face)

me: hahaha. (me not knowing what to say)

jiaxuan: hey sis, don't scare him off ok.

jiamin: hahaha. he looks like a good catch to him. tall, strong, naughty like you

jiaxuan: hello, who is the naughty one here

jiamin: you always had been.

baby started crying

jiamin: i need to make him sleep. please to enterain the guest pa, ma and xuan. i will be out in a bit. please ask dear to come inside to help

uncle/aunty: ok. (hand saiyang the boy)

jiamin: hey bro-in-law. sis calling you

bro-in-law: ok. brb guys. my duty time

as me and jiaxuan went to the main function room area, i can see the room is almost 50% occupied.

jiaxuan: grab some food first before more come

me: okok

as we went over to the buffet table, there is another table with a photo album of the baby photoshoot. Almost all the photos are a happy family. I can barely remember if i even saw 1 photo of a happy family in my childhood

uncle: xuan, big aunty bought a huge hamper for min. can you help to bring it up to our house first

jiaxuan: ok

uncle: you can get a bit of help from that young man over there

me: sure uncle. piece of cake for me

uncle: hahaha. yes, this is sure a cake for you looking at your build

jiaxuan: let's go

I took the hamper and went with jiaxuan towards her block

As the hamper is quite book, it is actually covering part of my vision. So jiaxuan has to hold my arm and making sure i don't trip and fall. As we are entering the lift, coincidentally, we walked in together through that small opening, and my elbow and jab into breast

jiaxuan: ouch!!! heyyy u wait for my guide la

me: usually ppl let the handicap or the one carry stuff to enter first while u hold the lift leh. why u come in at the same time

jiaxuan: i wanted to hold the lift from the inside!

me: no, u r suppose to hold it outside!

jiaxuan: watever la. faster go in.

i can see her rubbing her breast

me: you ok? i didnt do it intentionally ok

jiaxuan: yes i know. but getting jab by u hurts. ouch... if it is my sis getting this jab, i am sure her milk will be spilling out

me: WTH...

jiaxuan: just now your eye so obvious looking somewhere lo. think i cannot see meh

me: did i?

jiaxuan: on come on, i think you visually raping her

me: WHATTTTTT~~~~

jiaxuan: especially after giving birth, can see her grew by at least 2 cup size. so envy

me: you also not bad what

jiaxuan: arbish! now i suspect you did that purposely to eat my toufu!

me: no i never

jiaxuan: come, say the truth, you wanted to eat my toufu right

me: no. no no. no. no

jiaxuan: humpf!

The lift chime came, and the door open

me: you go out first and hold the lift

jiaxuan: no, u go out first i hold the lift from inside

me: you first

jiaxuan: you first

me: you first

jiaxuan: you first

me: wa lao wei, okok i go first

jiaxuan:hahahahahaha

we walked towards her unit, and she kept giggling, then open the door

leave it on the dining table, i need to use the washroom. you can drink some water if you want

me: sure

i look around here house. She is not staying in a penthouse, but it is a 3 bedder. the living is rather spacious, good for family. i walk into one of the room, that looks partially vacated (guess this is jiamin's room), and she has a study desk right at the corner. i walk up to it and saw a paper bag with the baby photo shoot album in it

i picked it up, and wanted to see those photos again, and see if i can savour a bit moreof her boobies. When i open it, OMG, it is not the baby photo shoot, if is her pregnancy's photo shoot

page by page, you see her bump develop, and page by page, her clothing gets lesser and lesser to put more focus on her tummy

At the moment, how i hope i can steal this booklet and i can bring back and savour all i want, but i know that is not possible. i took out my phone and snap a few picture and quietly put it back.

now, i hear the toilet flushes, and i quickly step out of jiamin's room and back to living room

jiaxuan: you had your water?

me: nope

jiaxuan: you wanna have a look?

me: we are neighbours

jiaxuan: maybe this unit more interesting

me: i staying in a penthouse. you should be more interested in my house

jiaxuan: arbish!!! you are so irritating!!!

me: byeeee

she chased me out of the house and we took the lift down and back to the function room

Now, her irritating cousin has arrive. As she enter the function room, he came up to her

cousin: hello jiaxuan, miss me

jx: miss you for?

cousin: been 3 month since we gather.

jx: just 3 month?

cousin: yes. you free later, wanna catch a movie later. i hear blank panther is really good

jx: not interest in such movie

cousin: then what you like

jx: im not into movie

as this moment, i had actually walked back towards the buffet table to grab some food. I didnt know that is her irrtating cousin, so i just move on and let her catch up with relatives. When im done, i looked back at where she is, i can see her with a irritated face talking to him. Then i realize it must be him

Now, time for me to perform. i walk right up to her, and in between her and cousin

me:hey xuan, here is your food

(she look at me, giving me the thank you look)

cousin: well well well, who is this?

me: hi, i am xxx, i am her friend

cousin: why is a friend doing here?

jx: (grab my arm): boyfriend (my arm touching her side boobs now)

cousin:you got a boyfriend. dun lie

jx: why am i lying?

cousin: because he doesnt look like someone you will like? some more he is an army boy. still a chow recruit? i see this botak head i know

jiaxuan sudden gave my cheek a kiss

jx:believe?

cousin: ok. i am not giving up. just not today

he then walked back to where his family are

jx: thank you for coming back

me: my pleasure, dear?

jx:hahaahahah. i mean thank you for come back with food. im famish!

we then sit outside at the pool area where it is quieter, and start chatting

jx: how do you find me?

me: what you mean?

jx: as a friend, as a girl?

me: i think you are ok. i mean we don't talk much in JC, and you the the good results type while i am the sports type, but someone, we can hangout like this

jx: as a girl?

me: as in?

jx: how you feel about me as a girl?

me: i find that you are quite attractive. although your sis wins you by a mile

jx: arbish!!

jx: yeah, you is always the prettier one, smarter one, more sensible one in the house. i am just me

me: it is fine being you. i like this version of you

jx: really?

me: yeah why not? if i dun like you at all, i wont even both come down and help you

jx: thank you

me: how about me? tell me how you feel about me

jx: slight blushes

jx: you are always the idol of my girls in school. i can see so many screaming when they see you play.

me: did you join in the scream

jx: yes

me: that surprises me

jx: because i also want to cheer for you, and also hoping you can give me some attention

me: hahaha (scratching my head). thank you. maybe i too focus in the game, i didn't notice

jx: not that kind of notice. but more of pay attention that i am around, not just your school mate, not just someone u see at the canteen, at the library, a the swimming pool. sometimes i feel invisible

me: but i always see you in school with alot of people around you. you are popular, u r not invisbile.

jx: but i am invisible to you...

me: oh... hahaha... sorry

jx: you have time after this?

me: like what time

jx: say 230pm? this event will end around then

me: should be fine. but i need to leave for camp at 5pm

jx: ohhhhh

me: what's your plan?

jx: maybe find somewhere chill?

me: how about my place? penthouse is more interesting

jx: arbish! irrirating!

after our lunch, jiaxuan went to entertain the relatives, while i was helping her with carrying the gifts, tidying up the balloons, helping her family take family photos. I was asked to join in, but i always say its ok, nxt time. Jiamin put on a cardigan and there is almost no meat to be seems. sad

relatives started leaving at 2pm, and by 230, it is pratically left with us. Jiamin has just packed her stuff, and need to bring baby back home as his is crying non stop due to no good sleep

jiamin: pa, ma, i need to bring him back already

uncle: go go. we will clean up here

jx: yeah. u go first

jiamin: thank you, i really love you all so much

jx: just go. i got a helper anyway

me:wat the....

jiamin: hahaha. you got yourself a good man i guess

spent another 15min tidy up the place, and i helped to carry up stuff to their home

uncle: young man, you wanna rest a while?

me: no worries uncle.

jx: pa, we going out, and he is going back camp tonight, so i will eat with him outside before i come home

uncle: ohh. ok. so much left over food, guess we can eat it tomorrow then

aunty: take care. you still got school tomorrow

jx: yes yes

with that we left

jx: come, let's go see the penthouse!

ok... let's see what will happen next