View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 17
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Just to share my experiences.
I have been using dating apps a fair bit and despite fishing a couple of solid MILFs, I find the BBWs are much easier to land.

A few of my BBWs encounter.

1. West Side late night

Met online, chatted for a few days on usual stuff.
Then on a Friday night while chatting, I mentioned it's boring and she asked if we hangout, I asked so late go where?

She then said we can chill at the McDonald's near her place.
Nothing to do so drove all the way there lor.
Met, chatted, had a drink at MCD.
Then she asked if I want to go to her place as her parents were on holiday.

Action started the moment she close her door.
Hugged her from behind, kissed her neck and started to dry hump her fleshy butt.

Stripped her top (a one piece t-shirt gown) and played with her huge assets.

She pulled my shorts down and guided me to the sofa and gave me a BBBJ of a lifetime.

I then saw that she had a table the window and I told her to sit on it, she instantly spread her legs wide while I banged her wet pussy hard.
She begged me to pinch her nipples and asked me to slap her boobs hard.

The table was hitting the window ledge, with her loud moaning, I'm a bit concerned if the neighbours will hear us. LOL.

She told me her period is coming so I just cummed hard and unload inside her. Still remembered her juices and my cum flowing out of her pussy onto the table and floor.

What shocked me next was she knelt down and licked up the dripping cum from the table and my dick while giving me the CFM look.

We had another gentler round in her room before going home all jellied leg.

2. BBW nurse

Same connected online, chatted and topics went to sex and arranged to meet and pick her up from her workplace almost 11pm.

When she turned up in her uniform, I'm already rock hard.
Can see her bra from the side cos of button gaps in her tight uniform.

She asked where should we go, I suggested 81, she said I crazy cos she's in uniform.

In the end, drove to a dead-end road at a "farmway" area.
Moved to the rear seat and action started.

Unbutonned her uniform and unclipped her front clasp bra to show a pair of huge Ds with erected nipples. Sucked on them while fingering her pussy thru her white lacy panties.

Now, car action for BBW is always challenging but that was my lucky day, after about 15mins, she got so aroused that she suggested we continue outside the car.

Once outside, she squatted down to suck my hard dick. Held her head and face fucked her until the sloshing sound of her saliva and gagging sound filled the night.

Took out and cummed all over her face while she opened her mouth to catch some of my cum.

Cleaned up, sent her home and we did it a couple of more times at the same location all in wee hours (3-4am).

Will share others when I have more time.
But for me at 1.77m / 95kg, I find BBWs are great fuck probably cos they get overlooked a lot and with some attention they will go out to please.
Also there are a lot of BBWs that look cute and also quite chio one.