View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Last wk met up with a pair of ph FL. listing on MR as normal female FL. agreed to a price for 3some. just when start service they give me attitude on swapping between them for 3some. turns out 1 of them is actually pre op TS and the other is post op. both list as girl. give me attitude bcos didnt want to do service that will reveal she is pre op. dont understand how they expect to fool customers tat way. actly once i open door and see them and once they open mouth to talk, i alrdy know is confirm ladyboy.lucky i had exp with TS and dont mind so still manage to bonk and finish. but srsly im v done with filipino service provider. nv had a single good exp where the agreed svc is actly provided with no complaints. from now on will avoid all +63 whether is TS or girl.