View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

i think the quality of prc girls in singapore negatively corresponds to how the china economy is doing. if the econ is doing well there, the bros there have money to splurge on premium girls, leaving only the shit old aunties to come here. The years leading to covid, it is not uncommon for SYT to command 2000-3000rmb/session. Wit those kinds of demand the premium girls don really have an incentive to come here earn our measly 200sgd.
Now that the china economy is tanking and youth enmployment reaching 25% official data(real unemployment maybe close to 50%), i wouldnt be surprised if more better prc girls come here to make a living. and with increase supply and stagnant demand, quality will go up and price goes down.
The problem with this market is the lack ofdata we have to make our decisions on whether to bonk person A priced at $100 or person B priced at $120. So even good girls will get drowned out in the ocean filled with ugly auntie landmines.