Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymani View Post
So if the ladies know that you are married and still agree to wine and dine w you. It is a sign that they somewhat open to have a relationship? Is that right?

Would there be cases where they are interested in the wine and dine and just want to be normal friends? How do you managed these relationship then? Cos if you stop giving them attention then is kinda obvious. Would they like go around and bad-mouth you or something?
When they agree to have drinks, meal or just hang out with me knowing i am married doesnt mean anything.
Simply means they dont mind hanging out with me that is all.
No need to over think on this part.

It is the content of our conversation that would determine if she is open to such a relationship.
Which is why the importance of wine and dine.

Yes i have plenty of girl friends in this context.
Just purely hanging out because there wasnt any more signals for me to go further.
But if the chemistry clicks, i can remain friendly with them.

I have my own life. Even if they were to be my FWB/OPP, they dont take up 24/7 of my life.
They are still a side-dish, dessert.
So i dont need to give them the full attention and they dont need it too.
They cant bad mouth me too because they need to have proof.

Going for the right through the filtering process of wine and dine is important.
All the initial risk management assessment starts from there