Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Brian, who just witnessed Jane’s first facial experience, said “Dear, do you like it? Is it yummy?”

Jane, unlike my wife and Amy, has hitherto never liked the idea of CIM or COF, what more swallowing.

“I am surprised I actually did it. Thanks to Tanya. It feels weird to have cum on my face and mouth, but strangely, I actually feel aroused swallowing it.”

“Babe, same here. I guess I am now a convert when it comes to having cum on my face and mouth. I am looking forward to sucking and swallowing you,” said my wife to me.

“Brian, keep playing with my clit. I am very close now… “

By now, Brian was also close to cumming. He was pumping my wife more furiously and we all knew he was cumming. But he wanted to make sure that my wife cums first. He was furiously pumping my wife and playing with her clit.

My wife’s body started to arch, I knew she was very very close. I could see Brian’s thumb rubbing her clit furiously. I must admit, it is not easy to focus on playing with the clit and looking at the recipient’s arousal reaction to time the orgasm, and at the same time maintaining a good pumping rhythm to also bring oneself to cum.

“I am coming.. I am coming…. Fuck me harder Brian, fuck me…” and with those words, my wife’s body arched, followed by a wild quavering and a loud release of moaning.

And just as my wife came, Brian pulled out his cock and ejaculated onto my wife’s body, with the squirts landing on my wife’s face, neck and breasts. My wife was surprised. Jane was surprised.

But what happens next was even more surprising. Jane started licking and eating up her husband’s cum on my wife’s breasts and neck, while my wife was catching her breath and at the same time smearing all of Brian’s cum on her face and tasting it. The second taste of cum for her.

Brian was panting and trying to catch his breath but definitely looked mightily proud of his work, or rather mess.

By now everyone was spent and seemed to be taking a break. Jane was lying on my wife’s breasts, playing with her nipples. Brian was just sitting on the other end of the couch looking at his wife playing with Tanya’s nipples. Andy was seated alone on the other couch. And I was still cuddling Amy, who by now was playing with my semi-erect cock after the performance by Brian, Jane and my wife.

Time to take stock. I have fucked Jane. Brian has fucked my wife. My wife has been fucked by both Andy and Brian. The only person not fucked was Amy.

We all looked at each other. It has been almost 2 hours since we all started this rendezvous.

There was an awkward silence. Someone had to break the ice I suppose for what to do after the deed was done.

Brian then said, “Why don’t the boys do a quick wash-up and head out to get some supper? The ladies can stay back and chill.”

Andy, feeling the most awkward, immediately agreed “yup, good idea.”

With that, each couple proceeded to their assigned rooms to wash up.