View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
TS, this story has died? Have not go into the climax yet...
Actually this story the climax is ehm, very slow burning and may not be the exact climax you all wanted or looking for cos Jamie is really like slow burner and my chances with her are very very limited - the beginning of the story was a warm up of how our brief communication started as there were really very little moments we could have interacted in normality.

Oh well, let me try to move on a bit...

---

Fast-forwarding about 6-9 months? Our experiences revolved about just one more time where she was out with another client and somehow (weirdly, or maybe I kinda planned to be out later so I could get the chance) I was in the same area. That occurrence was not anything much (I could not even remember what she wore - I think is the white blouse black skirt combo) and she was sober enough to go back on her own.

This fast-forward did come with some changes - I had a change of job while she swapped out her job to a backend office-based job that provided more stability and consistency of her time. I did not talk to her about it (there was no opportunity to apart the occasional family gatherings which I would overhear what's happening to everyone) but soon I figured out why.

They were trying for a kid.

Racking my memory up, it was like a few more months before word of her pregnancy reverbed to my ears (I had to calculate backwards based on how old my kid is right now). I did not recall feeling anything in particular, since apart from the few sneak peeks there were no funny or inappropriate occasions that could even link me to her physically or in any other way.

But, I guess, somehow, pregnancy and hormones really bring out some unusual things in people...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168