Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Amy at this point was so so turned on by the dirty talking and open sexual communication between Brian and Jane. She could feel herself subconsciously trying to imitate what Jane was doing to Tom, the new cock sucking techniques that she has just learnt! And boy was she stimulated! It’s as if a whole new world of giving head had opened up for her enjoyment. All this while she finds blowing a chore, something that she would just do for Andy out of her wifey duty. It’s not that she doesn’t love Andy, but I suppose being the couple who is married for the longest among the rest of us, they must have hit a monotonous plateau in terms of their intimacy and love making. But what also stimulated Amy was the dirty sex talk between Brian and Jane. She has never had that with Andy. Andy is what you would call the type who only does the minimum, wouldn’t do extra for the wife. So I suppose for him it’s always the “wham-bam-thank-you-ma’m”, and only some flowers during birthdays and anniversaries. Other than that, we have always seen them as what some would call an “auto-pilot” couple.

But I do recall my wife telling me on several occasions that Amy would complain about her sex life when the wives got together to compare notes. What I gathered from my wife is that Jane and Brian are the most adventurous couple, with toys, sexy lingeries, costumes and role-play in their love making repertoire. As for me and my wife, we are doing alright, with some dildos thrown into our love making sessions, but we have yet to venture into any role-plays which I have always wanted to.

As Amy was getting jiggy experimenting with her new skills, it didn’t go unnoticed by Brian. He felt a sudden change in tempo and technique in his cock being sucked by Amy, though not as good as his wife’s. But nonetheless, the change was enough to bring his cock to another level of erection. Amy definitely felt his huge cock got even bigger in her mouth. This made her even wetter as she continued playing with her pussy. She is used to pleasuring herself as Andy never bothers to make her cum after he has finished his deed. But she is about to be brought to a whole new level of cum shortly.

Turned on by his exchange with his wife, Brian decided it is time for him to take charge of things between him and Amy. He motioned Amy to stop blowing for a while, and reached out to her and planted a long passionate kiss. Amy was taken aback as her husband not only rarely gives her such passionate kiss, but he would never kiss her after she has had his cock in her mouth. So this change was very refreshing to her, and for the first time she felt like she is taken care of sexually and sensuously, that a man is being intimate with her because of her, and not just do the bare minimum which clearly does not satisfy her.