Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Swap

The day has arrived. This was the day for the meet and swap. Whether or not it will progress any further than that is anyone’s guess. More crucially, will it even make it to the swap is also anyone’s guess.

The groundwork has been laid out by every participating party and couple; ie talks have been had between each couple amongst themselves and in between the couples by way of a group chat confirmation as to the do’s and don’t’s for the swap and more importantly, the consent and basic ground rules. Of course it goes without saying that much of the groundwork were initiated by the male counterparts.

The basic rules – no coercion but consent is assumed given unless the safe word is uttered. Once it is uttered, the whole swap is suspended for every participant, irrespective of what the others were doing and at which stage of the swap they were at. The couples would each retreat to their own room and there will be a 15-minute cooling-off period to consider if the swap is to be terminated. If not terminated, then the party who uttered the safe word will have to send the word RESUME in the group chat, and thereafter things will pick up where they were left. The other rule is, each participant can only utter the safe word once.

The venue – a private apartment with 3 rooms.

I was the first to arrive with the wife. We could feel each other’s palpitations off the roof. But we have gone through this many times and are very ready. In fact, we are very much looking forward to it after having fantasised about having such a swap with these other 2 couples. We know we’d be comfortable. The only potential stumbling block, is, pardon the pun, to get things off the blocks between each respective party when swapped. Once we can get pass that, we should all be good.

Upon entering the apartment, we proceeded to set the place up with candles. Wines were all ready with some nibbles. I put on the playlist that has been curated specially for this night.

We looked at each other. The wife commented how I have already turned her on with my smart casual outfit. I pulled her by her bum towards me, cupping those succulent buns which were knicker-less for the occasion. We gave each other a passionate kiss as I could feel a raging boner in my pants. The passion and horniness between us make the anticipation of the swap even more heightened, especially given that parties have all agreed to not having any form of intimacy for at least 2 weeks before this day – and this includes no spanking the monkey for the husbands and no pleasuring of the clits for the wives.

As we were still enjoying each other lips and scent, having not touched each other for the past 2 weeks, the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat. The time has come. It is really happening.