View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bonk Review:
Dice from FlirtyGirls

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=951411

Fortunately, I managed to get a day off from work just when many charming ladies from FG arrived in our area.
Among them, Dice stood out from the listings bro FG has put up.

Although I initially preferred an evening appointment, all slots were taken, so I opted for a morning one instead.

I must've been too excited on hearing about her on the first day because I am unable to find a suitable time slot.
But eventually things worked out, I wasted no time and immediately booked with Bro FG.
The whole booking process went super smoothly with clear instructions.

When I finally met her, she was a bit shy at first, but then she came out wearing the same night dress
as in the pics attached above that she sent me personally, and I decide to put it up just to share here.

So, to start things off, we had a nice little chat, and then out of nowhere,
she planted these sweet little kisses on my forehead.

Later, after freshening up, she even gave me a kind of massage - not like a pro or anything, but it did the trick and loosened some knots in my shoulders.

And man, let me tell you, things heated up real quick, and she was totally into it. The devil is in the details. It was wild!

There was a lot of passion and excitement as I fondled and feast on her tits.

Next, she positioned me for some mind-blowing BBBJ, suction was not bad no teeth was felt in this.

She jumps on top and starts grinding like there's no freakin' tomorrow. Her stamina for rocking cowgirl is crazy.

She rode me for what felt like forever before we switched to missionary, and her reactions were making me high as fuck.

Then, we went for standing doggy style, and things got even hotter!
After all that intense action, we just chilled in bed, still touching and talking. She was so damn horny.

The second time, I totally amazed myself with how long I held on.

We took turns making each other feel incredible before finishing off with some awesome doggy style action.

Huge props to Bro FG for bringing Dice for us in here.

She's a gem that is worth every penny.