View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

One evening I got a call from my wife that dad had a fall, so I rushed back after work to check. Lucky it was considered as minor. He fell down when he was in the bathroom, starting to take a bath. He usually wheeled himself inside the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around. And then he would slowly shift himself to the commode, so he could sit down to bathe.

He said he was not careful enough and slipped while transferring himself to the commode. Hence, his buttocks was hurt and also his right hand, while trying to break the fall. Luckily wife had come back home at that time and hear him screaming in the bathroom. So she quickly rushed in and fortunately, he did not have the habit to lock the door.

Wife said she immediately carried him up to the commode and checked his injury. And quickly helped him to wash up quick and put him on the bed.

Wife: Pa still so paisai and try to cover his thing, even though I could see he was trying hard to hold his injury pain. So pitiful!

Me: He is like that. Always try to put a strong front. So what did you do to help him?

W: No choice lah! Have to help him clean and wash for him but he still told me no need and he can do it himself! How to do with only one hand left!

M: Oh, that's very good of you to take care of him. So for the next few days, how?

W: What how? You wanna help him wash up?

M: No lah.. better you do it for him.

W: OK lor.. you said one hor. Don't blame me and said I seduce Pa OK?

M: Won't lah.. in times like this, still want to fuzzy so much for what..

Then when at night, we make love and I could not help resist asking her.

Me: Darling, you saw Papa one. His nice or not?

Wife: You har! Nonsense. I already worried sick when I saw him and lucky, he still OK.

M: I understand but since his thing was totally exposed to you, sure you no choice have to see it, regardless of you like it or not!

W: Hm.. OK lah.. think not bad.

M: He still in erect state?

W: Yah lor.. I also taken aback when I saw it.

M: Maybe he was shaking it?

W: Think so too.. maybe over excited when want to come and so he slipped. Likely be the case too.

M: Wonder what is he thinking when he jerking off!

W: I don't know. Must be thinking of all those chickens he had called, hehe

M: Don't think so.. Think likely he was thinking of your ass waving at his face this few days!

W: You har! Why don't you go ask him? If you dare!

M: Even if I dare to ask, he won't admit lah.

Then my wife so notti! She arched her naked ass in front of my face and said,

W: Pa, you like what you see? It will help you come more like this! See more and shake it out!

At that moment, I lost control and quickly pushed my hard thing inside her and said,

M: Daughter-in-law in law, got pussy in front of me. No need to shake! Fuck more shiok!

W: Oh yes.. fuck me Papa! Give it all to me! Shoot inside me. fuck.. fuCK.. FUCK!!

And with that tension, I sprayed all inside her.. in less than 3 minutes.