View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

94 is considered as a newcomer as she joined them less than a year ago. Another mid 40s lady..... she has mixed reviews. Apparently some customers like her while others have complained..... I personally think she is the see customer type and adjust her services accordingly.

If you have seen 77 in person..... I am sure you would not have chosen her. Also mid 40s and bakchai body..... dark tanned quite muscular type and looks like a butch with matching short hair. Often attired in t-shirt and bermudas which reinforced the image of her as a tomboy.
But surprisingly despite all these..... she happens to be another AngPai of EK.... those who have tried her says if you can blankout her looks.... her service is no horse run. Must take her for 90 min session and just enjoy everything she does.... and she indeed does everything. BBBJ, Catbath, B2B, AR, MB, FJ & Anal.
Song song till Jurong..... no wonder her bookings also long long till Batam.