Thread: anal club
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Vivi from Blackpink Xscorts

https://i.imgur.com/JCCcYxZ.jpg

Vivi looked like her photos. She is pretty and has that sultry look. Her skin is smooth and fair. Very happy that there is no misrepresentation. Also very happy that she provided her own large towels and assured me that they are washed downstairs.

Straight away went into business after a quick shower. Got her to lick my nips while stroking my dick. Nice and sensual. Her BJ was also slow and soft, the way I like it. Got her on all fours, capped on and pushed my cock into her puckered asshole. As I pumped away, she fingered her clit and started moaning. With the stereo sound effects and the warm tightness of her ass, I surrendered my army of sperm into her ass in less than 5 minutes.

Before the 2nd shot, she gave me a so-so massage to wait out the refractory period. This time after her BJ, I got her to kneel on the bed while I stood in front of her. I told her I was going to go deep and face fuck her. She was very accommodating and opened her mouth wide as I am only average in size. I held on to her head by her ears, and started thrusting slowly. For every 2 thrusts in her face, I pushed my cock all the way to the back of her throat and held it for 2 seconds. She gagged a little but was game to continue for a few more minutes.

I then have her lie down on her back and started fucking her missionary style. Her response was just like how your gf enjoyed fucking you. Lots of frenching and touching, and I have to hold back from coming because I wanted to AJ her a 2nd time. As I lubed her asshole from the front and then slowly eased my cock into her tight ass a 2nd time, I looked at her long flowing hair on the white sheets and that come-fuck-me sultry look, I suddenly realised at that moment she resembled ShuQi with those pouting slips. It was with a renewed vigour that I pumped her ass mercilessly. She took it like a champ and continued to French me while moaning. So surprised I shot my 2nd load so quickly this time round.

Total damage $200 + $100 (2 shots for AJ). Had a great time.