View Single Post
Old 18-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

I tried to fight against my lust but in the end, i gave in to lust. I drove back to my apartment since i was staying alone back then.

M: your place? Not bringing me back home?

Me: nope.

M: well then, lets not waste anymore time

I brought M to my place and my hand was naughty along the way as i was touching her butt and we kissed inside the lift.

Once we enter the house, i took off her shirt and short and bring her to my bedroom.

I was touching her pussy and her boobs (D cup) and my dick was already hard.

Me: i want to fuck

M: wow, whats the hurry.

Me: no, now

I insert my dick into her pussy in missionary and cum inside her within minutes.

M: thats your virgin shot. Is that it?

Me: of course not

She come and stroke my dick and my dick went hard again and now she riding on me and same as first time, i lasted a bit longer.

We french kissed and she stroked my dick and it went hard again and we did it around 6 to 8 rounds (cant remember)

After we ended, then i was scared because i cum inside her and afraid that she gets pregnant.

M told me not to worry as these few days ia her safe period and she will be taking morning pill, so no worry as she still wanna have fun.

I smiled and we slept till the next morning. And i saw M sleeping beaide me naked and i decided to suck and squeezw her boobs. This action awakes her and she was bringing my head towards her pussy and ask me to lick her

M: yes, use your tongue baby. Ohhhh yes, come on.

I was busy licking her until she releasw her cum on me

M: ahhhhhhhhhhh.... that feels good babe

I was tasting the weird taste of the cum and before i can wipe if off my tongue, M told me not to. I follow her instruction and i swallow it.

M smiled and reward me with a bj and it was great and i told her i was cumming, but M wasnt stopping and my load my cum into her mouth. She raise her head and open her mouth to show me my cum, it was a lot and she swallow it.