View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naked neighbors (Let's share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howck001 View Post
We saw it many times in the blink of eye... but were not ready with the camera to capture it.. ha ha
Patience bro.. once you roughly get the timing.. then event reward will appear..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
SAF needs guys like you to sign on as a Recee Trooper / Scout lah. You have the patience and the guile to be our eyes on the ground. Our police can also recruit you to man our CCTV camera. Mas Selamat has no chance if he escape again.

What equipment did you use ah? A high definition camera that you fixed on a tripod? Images are clear and stable.
Hahaha.. funny thing you mentioned this.. i was a Scout during my Army days.. MR liao, me still doing scout's job.. HAHAHAHAHA...
i'm just using mobile phone with an add-on zoom lens lor.. like that you can buy from lazada kind.. with no tripod..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..