View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This one tricky, from my own experience in the past not so stellar. Last time quite a lot of FL during code red list as "simple massage / BJ/HJ" ML, quote market rate for ML even if they are $180 to $200+ tiered FL. I sampled a few years back, coz is less pricey way to see them in person to decide if worth the FJ price. I would say most of the sessions are lacklustre. Most give very short BJ, HJ no variety and some even impatient, since most of the time their job is to get banged only. Worst is they can't shake off the FJ MO, some pack next customer back to back 40 mins gap and will try to get you settled asap then rush you off in variety of ways. I only had 1 or 2 good sessions with FL on code red listing. It's exception rather than norm. Hence I stick to ML from then on. So just be prepared for rushy and unsatisfactory session if decide to just opt for HJ from a FL. My 2 cents.
Bro, you're describing Dome 2 PRC FLs...which I totally agree. On code red days, these FLs doubling up as masseuses are rushed crap!

However, that post was about Dome 1 Thais. And I do agree, if you go to them and just request for massage and some sensual, it would be far superior than these SN MLs. Thais DNA are to pleasure thoroughly , hehe. And they work hard for the money. In fact if you just want to massage, cuddle naked, have conversation (lol) and get some nooky in...they will be sooooo genuinely happy and treat you like a king. And they will give you the full one hour (or 90mins whichever you book) because it also gives them a breather from all the banging.