View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story: A Twist of Fate

A beautiful sight greets me when I open the bedroom door.

There she is, my beautiful Yumi. Back facing me, she is washing some dishes at the kitchen sink. On the table is a nicely spread of breakfast - sandwiches, porridge, egg omelette etc. Jack is sitting on the chair, gleefully eyeing the food.

“Morning Dear you are awake. Just nice for breakfast.”

“Eh bro, quick. Let’s have breakfast. I am famished just looking at the spread. It smells so nice. Sis, I never expect you are such a good cook.”

“Aiyo, these are just simple dishes. I hope you don’t mind me meddling with your kitchen.”

“Not at all. A bachelor like me, you don’t know how much I have wished for someone to prepare meals for me like this. Bro, you are so fortunate to have married sis.”

“Aiyo I can prepare for you everyday now if you like.”

The moment Yumi says that out, she realizes that it doesn’t sound right. I understand her kind intention. Now we are free loafing in Jack’s house. The least she can do is to at least help out with the chores around the house. But saying out loud like this, it seems awkward and Yumi immediately has a slight blush.

I go to the washroom to quickly brush my teeth.

Their friendly banter continues at the backdrop. While I am happy that my wife gets along well with my buddy, it does send some red alert signals to my male ego-centric brain.

Even though Jack is my best buddy and I know his character, he is still a man. Being a man myself, I would think I know how all men think. Especially when they are faced with a pretty girl like Yumi. I have faith in Yumi. During all the time we have been together, there are countless men, whom are much more eligible than me, that have courted her. Rich second gen guys, smartest beings in our university, tall handsome sports team captains….. Yumi has always stick with me ignoring the advances from all of them. As for the reason why Yumi chooses me, all I can say is, love has no reason. When fate decrees it’s yours, it’s yours. If not, I can never explain why I am able to marry such a perfect lady.

Yumi, even at her age 28 now, is still a lavishing beauty. Probably not the model kind of beauty, more of a sweetie pie of beauty. Standing at 1.55m, she is a petite girl. Her unblemished flawless white complexion would make one think of the current day Snow White. Although Yumi is short, that doesn’t compromise her figure. In fact, she has an hourglass figure with a 34C stacked onto her small frame. Yumi’s eyes are beautiful. When she is sad, there is tinge of melancholy in her eyes that you just want to hold her in your arms and protect her. When she is happy, there is a radiant glow in her eyes that will melt your heart. When she smiles, her eyes will have a twinkle that will make you smile together. She has the most infectious smile that cheer everyone around her. There is a Chinese saying that says, “a fairy who doesn’t feed on the mundane world offerings”. Yumi has that angelic glow around her.

For any man who sees Yumi, the holy mind will see her as an angel. But all men have a devil mind. I am a man too so I know. The devil mind will think of how good it would feel to bed her. I know because before she becomes my girlfriend, every male specie that I know, have spoken, be it blatantly or subtlety, that they would do anything just for a chance to sleep her. And I know Jack would feel the same too. Because he is a man.