Old 12-06-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
hydeparkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for sharing.

Sexual compatibility is a very real thing, and is something that can change over time. However, there remains judgement on either party when there is a mismatch. Common assumptions are 1 party is lazy or another is asking for too much, mostly on either ends of the spectrum. But many forget that sexual needs is normal, and requires effort to upkeep.

Happy for you that you also found a regular partner who is sexually compatible with you at this point in time. For me, I'd try to liken my current situation to e.g. my husband doesn't like to watch movie or he doesn't like to eat spicy food. I won't force him to do it with me, I'd simply find friends to do it with. Same with sex. But at the end of the day, I still go back home to carry out my wife duties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerBoy View Post
Hi Sis,

Do we feel guilty to our partner when they do nothing wrong? Definitely. But it is hard to resist the desire when you found someone who enjoying sex like you do and willing to keep secret.

When back home, we continue to be a good husband/wife and won't contact each other unnecessary.