View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

I pulled her into her room but didn’t shut her door. SIL was visibly worried.

SIL : what happened??? you told her???

me : about what?

SIL : Nothing. what happened?

me : she’s still upset about what I said, about this house buy being a waste of money. She was complaining that I’d be wasting money if I ordered food instead of buying take out earlier.

SIL : well, she’s not wrong to.

me : tsk. I defended you when she said I sounded like you.

SIL : erm… you shouldn’t have done that……

we both kept quiet. She realised that it was getting awkward again, went to turn on her room light and moved away from me, drying her hair with the towel.

me : let me help.

SIL : NO!

she moved further away from me, firm and stern not to let me get closer to her.

me : great now. both of you hate me.

SIL : I don’t hate you luh.

me : sure?

SIL : it’s late. go sleep.

me : where?

SIL was also at a loss, she couldn’t bring herself to ask me to sleep on the sofa…..

me : just kidding. Sofa is comfortable. Goodnight… erm thanks for your pillow also. really appreciate it. smells good also.

SIL : erm.

I walked out, quickly went to my ‘bed’, lie down and sniffed her pillow…… I heard soft footsteps…… into the toilet? then soft footsteps again….. toward me…

SIL : erm…. the pillow is for you to sleep on, not cover your face….

me : oh, ooops.

SIL : you want to move the mattress out her?

me : I think it’s fine, too much work and it’s late, might scratch the floor as well.

SIL : ok.

She made her way back to her room. I lay there, wondering, waiting. My life was already in deep shit, I knew there’d be consequences in the future.

But that draw from SIL was JUST WAY TOO .....

I got up, headed there, but gave up, decided to use the toilet and shut the door. She had already set up things nicely on the ladder frame. It wasn’t so much for display but for her to hang her stuff... and GOODNESS!!!! I wonder what would wife think if she walked in and saw SIL’s stuff.... although nothing was discussed, it’s obvious I’d be sharing the toilet with SIL and wife will use the toilet in the master bedroom, which once again showed how dysfunctional my marriage and that family was and still is......

On the ladder frame,

the TOP rung.......... her moist dark blue bra (the one which I sucked and cummed on yesterday), another light yellow bra, dry (worn today) I was so tempted, but only limited myself to just sniffs and the towel she used was hung and spread from the corner as well.

Second rung.............. the panties from last night which I cummed on, WET AND WASHED........ light yellow panties, wet and washed too.......

I WAS SO FUCKING TEMPTED TO…..

SIL’S ROOM DOOR IS NOT EVEN CLOSED!

SIL’S ROOM DOOR IS NOT EVEN CLOSED!!!

DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!

I didn’t have that much anger towards SIL either, flushed the toilet for nothing and washed my hands. I walked out of the toilet slowly to looking SIL’s room. The room door was still left opened, but the room was dark……… Wait…. The mattress was still pulled out, she was too weak to push it back in???

as gently as I could, I tapped on her door…

me : are you still awake?

SIL : yes. (I could hear that she was lying in bed)

me : can I come in?

SIL : erm….. why ah?

me : I realise I forgot to roll the mattress back under your bed.

SIL : it’s ok. I can do it myself.

me : but it’s my fault.

SIL : stop saying that. it takes both hands to clap.

it was awkward, I didn’t know what she mean by that either. It felt like she regretted saying out aloud as well!

WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY MEAN????