View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Was at HV last week after visiting VIP two weeks ago, HV is definitely better in terms of deco, layout, crowd, smoking and girls. Went there on a weekday 2pm as usual and not too many customers fighting for the facilities, food is more decent and the best part, no need to snatch girls. After shower and relaxing at the lounge, saw Alan, one of the Capt and he show us the girl photos on his mobile while telling us who is working now and who is not. As it was only 2pm, many Thai ML still have not come to work.

My friend picked a Viet while I picked a local (pay 30rm more). The bad things about picking local is that they have no photo to see, something like blind date. If we reject when we see the girl, we may need to pay some kopi money to change. The best part Vs VIP is that we can reserve the girl and wait for your turn to screw rather than snatch n grab (may not be the girl u like that u grabbed lor). My friend went in immediately while I picked a local but need to wait 45mins but it was ok.

Picked #80 local Ipoh MILF, she is 30++.

Face. : decent and won’t reject type (ymmv) smooth skin and little fat on tummy, well maintained body, chatty

Boobs : B+ natural soft

BBBJ. : full 20 mins but dunno why she like to work on customers balls more often

FJ. : ramped her full 20mins in missionary, side, dog.

DFK. : yes

Overall an 8, I fingered her while she was doing BJ and I kinda know why she worked so long on my bro, cos she is not easily wet and (my guess) is that if she blow u more, bros will ramp her shorter since U maybe on the verge on cumming. She does AR but I declined.

I saw reviews that service level from VIP girls are better but both I went there only one time after border reopen, so too early to tell for me as both girls from each side I have little to complain about. Now me and my fren want to try other places and hopefully we will have more choice later.

BTW, overheard other capt telling their customers at the lounge that are sitting next table beside us that they may have China girls later this year (they are recruiting wor), well, cannot confirm this so take it with a pinch of salt.

This/next week, still reading/finding new places to try but no target yet. Bros can suggest if you can