View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My weekly 1-2 bonk fr. This is based on what i have experienced and the chemistry with her.

Fr for cake from queen. First time booking with queen after attracted by cake's photo.

Okt: fast and responsive. Instruction given was clear. Funny and friendly guy and after knowing that i have been regular with A1 told me he is friend with bro jake from A1. Told me he also want a storybook fr like what bro jake have requested.

Looks: i would say have to discount a bit from photo. Still have some resemblance and won't reject type.

Body: not slim but not too fat either. Smooth skin and huggable body. Quite a few tattoos she have there. Definitely for those who want to bonk tattoo girl.

Boobs. Natural B, one hand can cover her whole breast type. Her nipples is those perky type when erected, quite fun to play around with. Keep playing with it from start to finish.

Shower: normal sop she will clean you up nicely. Towel given was the normal towel not small one.

Catbath: 8/10. After drying me up, told me to lie down. And she climb on top and slowly lick me up. She licked my nipples for a good 5 min while i was playing with her boobs and rubbing her clit. And she was so sensitive, moaning softly in between licking me up.

Bbbj: 10/10. Superb skills. Took her time to suck and lick the shaft and also the balls too. The feeling is damn good that i just let her do her thing while i just lie and enjoy it.

Frenching: 10/10. One of the best. Long deep and tongue fighting. While i was doggy her she even turn back and asked me to french her and she would moan right inside while we locked lips. Which was such a turn on. Have a great french class with her.

Painting: not clean shaven, but just the type i like. No smell or bad taste. She was so high when i do my foreplay, squirming, moaning and rolling back her eyes enjoying my work. She was so wet that when i started to finger her i can hear the squishy sound.

Fj: 8/10. Accomodating to many position that i requested. She is pretty tight especially when doggy her. As we slowly get into the mood and i started to pick up speed she suddenly told me not too loud or hard as the room next door can hear. Which make me laugh but i have my way to get her to climax as i began to pump slowly and vibrate within her when i ram in. This really caused her to moan loud as she try to stifle it.

Rtf: depends with so many choice available. Heard from bro queen that he have new girls coming in this week. And he will intro the best to me.