View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

2W2W2: Bowie

A slightly bigger than ordinary bonk

My last week of free time before I’ll be quite busy next month. Money’s a bit tight, so I went for a budget option. Decided to give Bowie a go. After all a pussy is a pussy when the lights are off isn’t it?

The operator was quick to handle my request and gave clear directions to the location. No trouble finding it without drawing attention. A room for improvement though, instead of slowly dripping information for the directions, it might be better to prepare it in a way it can be delivered quickly. I accidentally skipped a few steps. Thankfully, nothing happened from it.

The location is central and rather inconspicuous. Better quality than usual the dinghy rooms from other budget bonks. Nice. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a chirpy smiling lady.

She was dressed in a comfy long oversized shirt, something similar to the listing pictures. She … does not seem to know how to make herself look her best. It was going to be challenging, but I believe everyone has something worthy. In this case, it was her smiles and easy-going attitude.

She could understand some English, and we started to chat a little. I then told her about my plans and started with the shoot. It was a little challenging to find an outfit for her plus size, but managed to find an acceptable one in the end. Wished I had some plus size apparel for situations like this.

Though the outfit was a mess, I loved the way she listened to my directions and posed with spontaneity. She said she doesn’t like taking pictures, but with that spunky vibe she definitely has the spirit of a model.

• Photos: Glamour only
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Blowjob: Yes
  • Bare blowjob: Unsure, did not request.
  • Painting: Did not try
  • FJ: Yes, good technique and accommodates to you
  • GFE: It was all right, neither super lovely, nor stone-cold commercial.

After the sexy pictures, it was time for the action. Asked her to strip the pieces off slowly and then touched her amazing curvy body. She reciprocated and with the gloves still on, caressed her hands all over my body. I loved that sensation.

After the hands, it was her tongue all over the body. Tantalising. Then a quick cap on for a condom blowjob. And without a break, the tongue went from twirling around my body to my shaft. No interruptions in pleasure.

The blowjob was decent, but nothing to scream about. Especially with the condom on. After a few short blows, I wanted to be inside her.

Pushed me on the bed and went cowgirl first. Moving her hips back and forth in a skillful manner. Oh lala. Was about the climax, so I changed the pace and pushed her down for a slow and sensual missionary. Slowly thrusting the full length of my shaft in and out while hugging and kissing her.

After a couple of minutes in this loving position, I decided to end it with doggy style for an explosive end.

The operator checked up on me and listened to my feedback after the session. Shows that Bro Two and the group they do some QC. Nice.

Overall, it was an average session. But considering the state of the prices right now, this might be decent. Sprite from another stable has a spectacular body, but Bowie converses better with a nicer face to look at.

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 30-05-2022 at 01:58 AM.