View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
qolop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqolop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jojo by RP

Asked Bro RP to recommend. Won't go wrong

Looks: 7/10. Quite good looking. Definitely won't reject.

Body: 7/10. Given birth before. But no obvious stretch marks. Slim tummy. Considered very very good figure. Not fat at all and not skinny thin.

Boobs: 7/10. B CUP with tiny nips. Soft and nice tits. Not enhanced.

Following is where she shines exceptionally.

Super service oriented. No complains at all. No black faces. Smiling from start to end. Amazing attitude. First time in this industry, hence quite new. But her attitude and willing to do is just impressive.

She opened the door with smile and help me strip so gently like a mistress.

Bath: 10/10. She is so gentle and detailed. Cleaned me very well. I didn't need any toilet actions, this is good enough. If you want action, ask and I'm sure she will do it.

Pussy: 9/10. Not Shaved. Can paint, can finger. No smell. She don't complain that u paint too long. Looks like a low mileage pussy, no flabby labia.

Bbbj: 10/10. No teeth. As she is not professional, she do not have special BJ skills. Feels like a GF blowing u and Never stops!!!!! Keep going on and on and on.... Untill I tap her to stop. Accidentally thrust too deep and she gag abit, but she did not show black face and still gave me a smile.

Catbath: 10/10. While she is not pro at attacking sensitive spots. Just tell her where and she will try... Very awesome attitude.

FJ: 10/10. Changed a few positions no complaints again. Like having sex with gf.

In between shots she will initiate massage. I had to tap her to stop! Never check HP. Just full fledge good service.

Overall 8/10.

While she does not have model like look or figure. She probably still looks better than 60 percent of ladies in SG. Her service is just super amazing. Best I had so far.