View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Lesson 18
In Lesson 18 – the temperature gets even hotter. I was really surprised at my wife’s boundaries and was telling myself I kept discovering something new about her through these classes – and that was how naughty she was. And I loved it.

We changed the setup this round. Really raised the temperature. I knew my wife’s boundaries keep expanding. So let’s tease teacher, with student showing teacher her pussy. Of course he couldn’t go under the table to peek at her – so we moved the lessons to the sofa.

The plan. I briefed teacher on the strict no touching rule. And it was a topless class (in the same old format at the table). This was a new teacher as the previous was just a temp. But of course, during class, she would surprise teacher when he starts notice he can see his student’s pussy.

Class started on the usual table. But shortly afterwards, she said her butt hurt. So let’s continue chatting on the sofa.

Barely 5 minutes on the table, they relocated to the sofa. Teacher doesn’t know underneath that white miniskirt, there’s no panties. Wife sat quite conservatively. Folded legs, and sat so far apart the sofa. Even covering her nn. Don’t be fooled – my tigress wife is not shy.

Five minutes later, she turns to face teacher. And continues talking innocently. While teacher is already getting a peek inside her white skirt. He just discovered she’s not wearing any panties either. This must be his bonus time.

A few more minutes into class. My wife starts teasing. Look at what her left hand is doing. She’s gently squeezing, flicking her right nipple, right in front of teacher. She plays and teases with her nipple momentarily, then stops.

This is it. My wife drops her legs. Ahem, showing it all. Your jaw will drop if you see this. Mine did And my naughty wife leaves her legs open for a good while. Remember, the no touching rule. This is exhibitionism played out.

I had a debrief with teacher after the class. He said, she’s most beautiful. She has the nicest pussy I have ever seen. You saw it clearly? Yes, saw everything. She didn’t cover up? No she didn’t. I’ve never met anyone like her.

This session ended very well. I really liked this guy – educated, humorous, friendly. He was a visiting expat and was leaving in the next few days. We kept in touch for a few months after that, but never met again.