View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lover Fortress: Sprite

Smooth sailing bonk

Though I had a string of good successes with Club Friday, I thought about trying some others to see if the pastures were indeed greener on the other side. As I was fearing I might be missing out on some hidden gems.

Went over a few Stables and operators and finally came down to Love Fortress. The operator was quick to respond to my queries and a short moment later confirmed my booking. Happily made my way down the location.

The area isn't the most discreet, but it'll do. Like mentioned in other FRs by other members, your particulars will be taken down at the location. So if discretion is very important to you, you might have to skip this.
  • Photos: Glamour and more
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Bare Blowjob: Yes
  • CIM: Took my load.
  • Painting: Yes.
  • FJ: Did not try

Entered the room to find a demure lady waiting for me in a sexy black baby doll. Her body is spot on -- round cantaloupes on a slim and slender frame. Very sexy. Just like the pictures provided by the stable. Artificial boobs with some faded scars still present. Not the softest, but it has great shape.

Her facial features on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired. Especially compared to the pictures. But even so, there were a couple of moments where she looked absolutely beautiful under the doorway light from the washroom.

Unlike my previous few sessions, my bad Thai and hand gestures weren't enough to save the day. I had to rely on the translator a few times when trying to talk about something more meaningful ... other than a good boom-boom.

After a routine shower and a short talk, I got into the action right away by caressing her whole body bit by bit. She reciprocated by getting my shaft slowly licked. Gently pushed her away and kissed my way from top to bottom, and to the prize: the abalone. She seemed to enjoy it, especially with the moans, increased breathing, and occasional eye contact.

Almost forgot about the pictures I wanted to take. Asked her if it was ok. Got the approval. Grabbed my camera and made some really not safe for work pictures almost instantly. Got her to move around and try various positions for a better angle. She is definitely service oriented and accommodate to your requests.

Looking at the amazing pictures on the screen of the camera, I was pushed over the limit and raised the pace. Told her I was about the ejaculate, and she just went on and increased the pace with me. An explosive CIM without me requesting for it. Nice.

I'd say that this was a nice and smooth average bonk for me. Did not manage to try her FJ since I was short on time. I'd imagine if you are somewhat fluent in Thai, this might be one of the better bonks if you are looking for a simple GND/sweet girlfriend type of experience.

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 30-05-2022 at 01:53 AM.