Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Can I say that generally, associated with her first physical move, there should be some sexual tension. The first physical move by her means it's voluntarily initiated by her. It's got to be a sexual gesture for the next step or level beyond what she earlier didn't do or didn't allow.

As suggested, she can still pull back at the last millisecond though. So the timing must be right and there should be a follow through, or else don't push for it. She may be comfortable to that additional extent just then.

Some women or girls are like that at the beginning. They may play hard to get or truly mean it when they say they dun like to be rushed.

So best to then play along and go at her pace with patience until she makes the more decisive move herself.

I would think that when that happens, the conversation and interactions have become more clearly intimate and personal (not physical type) so that mind or heart is open to you. All the time then, listen carefully and interact nicely. Have fun always with her, play with her mind especially but with sincerity because such conversations with her will bring her closer to you and she does something that she didn't allow earlier. As an example, touch or guide the dick or guide your hand or face toward her or her part etc.

Her first physical move then is the equivalent of her GQ which she doesn't ask in this context. The guy should not pop the GQ, it's crude and pushy like saying I brought the CD. The summary word is flirting that is not the open crude type, till there's closeness and tension.

Apologies if above were covered already.
Nicely put, thanks bro.

We call these triangulation of points for a precise 'entry point'.
I like to gather all the build-up to the point she made that first 'contact'.

If the build-up is not consistent or strong or clear, even if she touches my body in an ambiguous way i would disregard the whole thing as one-off.

There must be a valid build-up for me plus the physical touch.
Clear and simple for me is the flirting phase.

Many a times the women would asked me either directly or through messages that if i am flirting with them.

If i were, i would straight up let them know i am and that i am hoping to see if such behaviour could entice her to be flirty with me.

If they play along, good and fine and we bring it to the next level.
This is build-up chronologically logical and methodical with little room for emotion to mask it up.

Emotions will be free flow after the first few sexual tryst.
But the build-up has to be clear as day and confirmed it with her physical contact.
All of that is a confirmed entry point for me.