View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Sophia felt my back rubbed against her nipples and immediately pushed me off. I didnt fell off that far and I turned around to face her. I went forward and put my 2 hands on the wall above her and told her Im disappointed with how she treated me when I had helped her with her tap. I guessed that sentence helped as she said sorry, as it was her natural instinct.

I placed my lips near hers and wanted to kiss her but she turned her head away and told me sorry she couldnt do that. Then I turned her head back to face me and whispered to her that I know she is not that moral and innocent. She looked me in the eye and asked me what I meant. I told her I already knew wad she did with Peter. She was shocked and kept asking how I knew and what Peter had told me....