Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

@thor1981

My second dance partner for Salsa was a British-Indian working here.
Just one session we clicked on Indian cuisine here of course.

She was alone here while her husband visit her 3-4 times a year as he dislike the pace of SG.
She was 29 years old while I was 42.

We oversaw finding a place where our group could have drinks and boardgames for our next outing.
Went to her place as she lives alone, and we brainstorm. And bagged.

This went on for 3 months until I was partnered with another, coincidentally a Brit again and this time white.

Single mom with a 3-year-old working alone here.
Same drill, due to fringe activities bagged her. She was 33 years old then.

When the British-Indian knew about it as I came clean, she cordially backed away.

In that school, I bagged 2. Brits within 2 months from my first session there.

Then by chance due to work I got a project with a school for Barre.
That was the jackpot for me.

While on the job, I revealed that I took some Salsa classes, and they welcome me as part of them.
Dance enthusiast so to speak.

Few occasions I must be there with the management for work while the Barre classes were going on.
Damn those women were so hot doing it with those outfits or less than a coil of thread.

Some of them know me because of the recent working relationship I have with the school and so I got invited to their weekend fringe activities.
BBQ and movies night.

At the first invite I was already flirting with a local Eurasian, mother at 36, I think. Still married.
Shortly after, bagged her.

Then went on to bag 3 more.
A French engineer, single 26 years old.
A Canadian Chinese, single 28 years old.
An American who is Iranian by birth.
Divorced, 31 years old. She is the hottest Non-Asian I ever fucked. I think I almost fractured my pelvic on numerous occasions while fucking her.
Thank God I was about 43 then.
Any older it would have been stress fracture.

My best experience in terms of bagging OPP were from dance classes and school.
It was those clean no frills relationship purely out of lust with no baggage from before and after.
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am in the classiest form. Love it!
All lasted about 3-7 months.