View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Konk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Reminded me of the past hanky panky moment i had with one of my colleague. I was actually attracted to this newly transfer minah in our dept. She love to expose her 34C cup boobs by wearing wearing V neck or low cut T shirt exposing her cleveage. Lovely complexion and sexy figure really cause a big commotion in my dept.

As days gone by, I'll been hoping to get the opportunities to get close to her and chat with her. Then one fine day, my moment arrived. She was having trouble with the printer as the toner was unable to remove from the printing machine. I went forward and help her. Our conversation soon started from there. I would ask her for lunch and even sending her out to the nearby Mrt after work. Our conversation soon getting more and more juicy and juicy. We would talk abt our Bf/ gf relation , our habit and even our sex life.

Then one evening, while I was workng overtime to rush for my project. The phone rang. It was her, she did not expect I was working so late. She was also clearing her pending work during that night. Then she pop me a question?
"Are you free now, can u come over to my place. I need your help."My mind was wondering, what was she up to? The moment I reached her place. She pull me to the nearby unisex toilet. As there was no one around during that wee hour. It was very quiet and dark. She close the toilet door and kiss me. She took off her tee shirt and I took this chance to remove her bra and squeeze her big boob. I suck pinkish nipple and she started giving out soft moan and hug me tightly . Without any hesitation, I took off my pant and bang her in the toilet. That was really awesome but tiring .just that single night , I had came almost 3 times. Eversince that night. Our office toilet had since become our fuck place for us to do our business. And this goes on for almost a year plus until she got married.

It was then i came to realize later she was engaged. Feel so sorry for her hubby but life still has to go on.