View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Not sure if divorced MILF counts...........just to share experience, pls dun ask me for contacts.

Hook up with a divorcee many moons ago, she had a 8 year old kid back in her home country, I will not share which country. We went for dinner one night and she brought a younger female friend. I am not into XMM but very much into MILFs. She wore a black jockie cap, blue striped long sleeve shirt and jeans, very conservative, not revealing anything at all. Her XMM friend was very sexy IMHO but I was totally not interested. At dinner table, MILF sat beside me and XMM was seated on the other side of MILF. Throughout dinner, MILF sensed that I was totally not interested in XMM. There were several instances over dinner, she crossed her leg and brushed against mine, after a while, she got bold and used her leg to tease me, stroking my leg with hers.
I knew I have a chance to proceed further that night. MILF suggested to send her XMM female friend home and I agreed readily.
After sending XMM home, I told her we should adjourn for beer and probably go to East Coast to enjoy some breeze and view to chill out. She hasn't been to East Coast beach before and was delighted to check it out. I drove to a nearby 7-eleven store and purchased 2 beers. We finished our beers in the car before alighting to walk down the beach. After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans ..............let me know if you guys wants me to continue.