View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

Bro here please share your experience.
There are a few for me, but got mainly is my exes, then met up during gathering or happen to contact them via whatsapp, then slowly proceed from there