View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I saw in the Raw with ML thread that some bro raw housewives too. I know some bro will zap me.

Here I go. My ex FB got married and stop seeing me. One day, she asked to go out for drinks, I invited her over but she said she worry we end up having sex.

Told her won’t. So, she agreed and say want to drink pink moscato. Wtf, that is like cheapest wine. On, Mai tu liao.

From the second glass, we already kissing. After enough drink, we were making out.

Took her to the room and strip her naked. She kept reminding me not to cum inside her. She said she felt I want to purposely cum inside her.

Fucked her three rounds and send her home to her hubby. She blocked me after that. Wtf.

Bro here please share your experience.
haha dont worry maybe will unblock when she itchy. just guilt causing her to take this action.

had a milf (div) before that stayed nearby my house. used wechat ppl nearby to chitchat. noticed her posts borderline narcissistic. so chatted her up. fast forward 2 meets, one day she asked me go over her house after her son slept. we watched netflix in the living room and then we got frisky. kissed and then started removing her clothes. fucked her in a few positions in the living room fully naked. somehow that time didnt think abt what if her son woke up and go to living room. Her living room dont even have curtain but by that time didnt care too much. she later proceeded to become my fb and we had many more adventures thereafter

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.