Thread: JB scene?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB scene?

Sibei sian ah after reading the KTV thread in KL. The girls also expensive, rooms also expensive, scare of being raided and lots of nonsense like u will go into the room urself and won't see anyone (not even mommy) just the girls will come themselves and leave themselves. Very sian half i thought JB will be more relaxed.

KNN, nowadays where in the world can we enjoy sia. Fking covid. Don't just show how many people contacted covid. Just focus on how many people actually died from Covid alone and not due to complication arise from covid(These people will soon gone anytime too why bother). Did they even compare to pre covid and now is the daily death rate the same? Are they over reacting?

Covid is definitely a scam. How many healthy superstars and sports personnel contacted covid and feel nothing? There is a limit to people patience. They ask us go get vaccine, we did. They ask us to social distance, we did. They force us not to celebrate CNY, we did. However, what did they achieve and did they stop covid? Based on the results, they didn't achieve anything at all.

Very angry already, i hate it when they said be socially responsible. Then who is responsible for those healthy people and young people who will not die from covid? They are delaying their developments and triggering a lot of lost opportunities and waste of life. Who is going to pay for the time and life that they lost? Who is going to pay for the businesses that close down because of their policies? So actually how many people die from covid? I think at most 2% ( this figure is still covid related not purely due to covid) yet they make 98% people suffer. I always tot majority voting will win, why in this case we are forced to follow blindly? Can some socially world platform organise a voting by world human to open everything and set back to normal or just remain like this forever? They always say world is getting too populated, isn't it good now they wipe off some people who never take care of their bodies or already too old? I am not heartless but things have to set correctly. Are we going to groom our next generations who are going to be useful in time to come or delaying those people who long passed their usefulness and causing big draining to the country resources and health system.

My two cents.....