View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

A little prequel to connect up the dots, for anyone who is wondering why I disappeared for almost a decade, and coming back now.

Back then, SBF was a must visit website only a daily basis. The place where all the erotic stories are, and quality girls with real photos are reviews. I am sure many bros will agree that the quality of the girls haven fallen sharply, while the prices have gone up.

In short, the luring power diminshed, but that's not the main reason.

Being young and hot blooded has it merits. Those glorious days where I could have stallion sex; 3 times in a row. The sequence was as such;

- Foreplay
- Cum in mouth (1st)
- Foreplay
- Sex
- Nap
- Foreplay
- Sex
- Wash up

Literally I cummed till my balls hurt, but it felt good.

Or it could be throughout the whole day, like being at a chalet with just 2. Except for the times out for meals, we were in our undies most of the time, ready to drop the beat.

I disgressed. I missed those days.

So the main reason is simply I decided to focus more on making money. Developing BGR was good, the GFE was there, and most importantly, the sex is free, at least, most of the time. There's no need to pay the girl for it, except for the cost of accomodation.

But the potential backlash can be too much to bear, so I cut off developing relationships, just browsing on SBF occasionally to find whores for quick fixes to my urge.

Fast forward to recent times, thankfully finances got better so there's more room for more to indulgle in sextifcation.

The office, for an example, is a great addition. While it isn't available as and when I want it, still it is great to have an option not to pay on the available days.

There's no in-built toilet, having one will be a lot more convenient for washing up, but having such a convenience comes at higher rental, plus the cleanliness of it will have to be on me or my staffs, and that's the deal breaker.

Renting an apartment? Sure, I've toyed with the idea many times but being a business person, it just didn't make sense to be paying for something that I won't be using regulary.

Coming back, it not a show of power by any means, but just to carry on my experiences to share with fellow bros.

I am not a good story writer, nor am I am doing this for fame. It just pure sharing; it will be nice if you up my power, but if you don't want to, please do not zap.

The following posts won't be always about the sexual encounters, there will be some throwbacks like such, or sharing around some good stuffs that may be useful for bros.