View Single Post
Old 16-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

So that day, I picked Coco up at her condo in Haig Road.

She wasn't as dolled up as her usual KTV look, but still she was dressed to kill. Just light make up, but the singlet and micro shorts already were a killer combination.

I like to add that she wasn't wearing any bra, which was pretty obvious.

I guess, given her natural sweet looks and figure, she could get away wearing anything.

Once she got into my car, she held my arms right away, like an excited gf meeting her bf.

C: Hello baby
Me: Are you hungry? Want to go eat?
C: Not hungry yet
Me: Where you want to go?
C: Up to you baby, can eat later
Me: Go my office? Today no people
C: OK!

You might be wondering, office, really?

My office doesn't operate on weekends, and no one will be back there during weekend.

More importantly, I am the boss, thus I am in control of the environment.

The bonus is, from the carpark to my office, it's discreet enough. There's no need to walk past too many people or shops. Reducing exposure as much as possible was crucial.

Once we entered my office, I locked up the front door. Just in case, doesn't hurt to be more careful.

We proceeded into the meeting room, which had a nice view of Marina Bay. It was late morning, so there was a bright view of the scenery, which impressed her.

C: Baby, your office so nice!
Me: You like can come here more (well, not during office hours of course)

There's a sofa in the meeting room, so we sat down and got cozy with each other.

We started to french like long lost passionate lover, and I was groping her all over.

C: Baby, we fuck ok?
Me: I no condom
C: I can blowjob for you
Me: Today I no think of sex, I just want to meet you

She seemed disappointed, rightfully. They don't want to be out for just a pure date.

C: No need condom, just no shoot inside, ok?
Me: How much?
C: $250
Me: So expensive, I don't have $250. $200?
C: Ok...

We carried on, but I didn't want to go raw. Sure, no condom is a bonus, but it's not worth the risk, at least not for me. So before my dick took over my brain, I halted.

Me: You wait me, I go down buy condom, very fast.
C: Ok baby, faster come up

I made my way down to the provision shop and got a packet of condom and Fishermen's Friend. Then I hurriedly made my way up, popping a tablet into my mouth first and crunching it before I reached.

We resumed our frenching sitting on the sofa. She lifted up her arms for my to take off her singlet, revealing her nude nipple patches. Then I unzipped her shorts and slid it off, showing her black panties. Not my favourite type and color, but at this stage, what else can I do? Shop for new undies?

I pulled off her nipple patches and licked her nipples like a hungry baby, occasionally give her a suck to give a tad of pain. I guessed she enjoyed it, judging from her moans and groans.

I lifted her panties to the side and lightly fingered her. Ok, it was wet, means she's in the groove. But it wasn't wet enough for me.

I laid her down on her back, open up her legs laid on my belly with my head position in between her legs. I licked her pussy over her panties, delibrately.

C: No no, don't make panty wet, I still have wear later

She then took it off, leaving a clean shaven, nice smelling pussy. And I began a furious assault on it, alternating between quick and slow licks, coupled with kissing and blowing.

Her moans were loud and clear, besides looking at how my tongue was working, she had her eyes closed most of the time.

Me: You ok?
C: Yes, you are good, make me so wet, I like
Me: I give you more

I turned up the gear and tongued her with accelerated pace, no more slow licks or any kisses or blows.

C: Oh baby, cannot already, dunwan so fast

Not that I bothered, I carried on, her pleas only urged me to go even faster.

C: BABY! You so good!

I know.

C: You want make me cum?

But of course, I am a man on mission.

C: You like me cum baby?

Seriously, at the rate my tongue is moving, pausing to talk is not an option.

C: Baby! Please stop, I cannot already, baby!

Like I care. If I just slowed down a bit, it would undo all the hard work I've put in all day.

Obviously she didn't mean what she said; her hips were moving in tandem with my licking.

She wanted it, badly.

C: AAARRRGGGHHH! OOOHHH!

She let out a sharp and higher than usual pitched moan, stopped moving her hips and panted.

At where I was, it was wet with both her juices and my saliva, I couldn't tell if she cum more juices out, but I was pretty sure I hit her G and made her reached orgasm.

Me: You cum?
C: Yes... (rather weakly)
Me: You enjoy?
C: Yes baby, you so good, can make me cum so fast

Fast? I don't know, but it was tough work for a good 10 minutes. I felt my tongue sore, then again, the feeling of conquering her was well worth the effort.

Me: You want rest first?
C: No baby, I want do for you

She hugged me tight and frenched me. Hey girl, that's your juices still on my mouth yeah? Not like she cared about it anyway.

She took off my pants and my boxers.

C: Baby you so big...
Me: Me big? I don't think so, I think small
C: No baby you big, I like

Sure, I don't believe her for 1 minute, but who cares, she's in the groove so why spoil it?

Me: Just now I make you cum, now you blowjob me can?