View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I find even more disturbing problem. I find no joy to have sex with my wife when back home. But I owe her everything. Felt trapped!!! Sometimes suicide cross my mind
Been through your situation before.

It is not easy. My advice to you is go for marriage counselling with your wife. If there is no more love or if you are not willing/capable to love her again, maybe it is better to give up the marriage while both of you are relatively young. You never know, maybe she also feels as trap as you.

On the other hand, through counselling, you may find ways to rekindle the love you have.