View Single Post
Old 15-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Thank you bro for understanding my situation.

What is slightly different for me is I am overseas alone.

I am not looking for relationships with hookers but I do wish I could be satisfied with just hookers.

I guess the crux of problem is I haven't had a serious mid to long term relationship before and the curiosity is like unsatiable itch.

But I did have "girlfriends" overseas for short period, initially I pretended be single but i cannot hold it anymore when I see the girl is serious about me. I just had to own up and tell these girls the truth and they left me. Of course!

So yes maybe sugar baby arrangement is right way but they demanded too much and I cannot afford it.

So at times I can go crazy.

I think to save problems down the road, you need to be upfront with them and say that you are married!! SO if the girl enters into a relationship, she knows what she is getting into and that you are not conning her!!

Off course this might not come out good if she really falls in love with you and want to keep you and ask you to divorce your wife!! So I guess it all comes down on the relationship with the girl and how the girl feels about the situation going in.

Different girl has different ideas on all this......