View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

“Come in !” She waved.

My heart started beating machine.
I was at an age just ripe from the tides of puberty. My hormones pumped up after seeing such an attractive lady.

I:”errrr errr hi.... where got problem?”
I stuttered and slurred in my broken English. Didn’t even dare to look her in her eyes

“Why don’t you have some water first. You sweating all over.”

She detected I was nervous as a hamster.

She brought me a glass of cold water and she tried to ease my nerve by chatting with me on the sofa.

Her name was Samantha, she looks like a lady in her late 30s. Soft, demure and well mannered.

It was my first glimpse of what a rich person’s home look like.
Laden with beautiful antiques ,customized Chinese wood furnitures , Italian crystal lighting, marble sculptures at each corner, majestic Chinese brush paintings at every vertical.
She even has a small dog with nicely groomed white fur (don’t know what breed).

All the time, my eyes were on Sam.
She looks even more beautiful up close, with sharp facial features, her supple lips looks like it could drown anyone with a kiss.
My eyes were scanning her all over while we were chatting.

She too started to realise and quickly got off the sofa and started to talk about the persistent choking issues of the room’s toilet bowl.

After some checks, I found that it’s just a simple chokage.
Nothing that can’t be solved within 1 hour.
Just like how you restart your computer when it hangs.
(She doesn’t know)

Stricken by her beauty, I didn’t want to just leave today, the naughty me, decided to spin the problem into a catastrophe.

I:”we needs to do some piping rework, I thinkss this estate too old. One of the internal pipes may have burst. Need to change before problem gets bigger.”

I:”Sometimes will chokes and leaks right? If don’t fix, moisture will grow mound. Then becomes headaches for you.”

Samantha:” Huh!? Then how.”

I:”you see here , here and here. Inside there all the pipe old already. May give way anytime.
I pointed to the wall as though I can see the pipes with X-ray eyes.

She starred at the stone cold wall trying very hard to understand my bullshit.

After 10 mins of smoke bombing her with potential complications, I managed to convince her into starting a contract to do a rework of her room’s toilet.
But her house’s infrastructure was indeed very old and in a need of a refurbishment.

We soon agreed to a 5 figure $$ service agreement
I promised that we will only use the best spare parts and to personally see through the job till she’s satisfied.

I had to do it as I knew uncle Bobby wouldn’t let me waste too much time on just one client if the money isn’t good. He’s all about the dollar and cents.