View Single Post
Old 19-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

This last encounter was on Saturday, one day before the new restrictions kick in. Once again we were fully packed n crazy busy. Our bottles were flying off the shelves n from our wine fridge until it was almost empty. Everyone was just stocking up n giving us their fullest support. One customers even bought 24 bottles of wine to be delivered on Monday.

Our singalong session started at 9pm that night n we were trying to fulfill all the requests. The whole place was buzzing with energy n at some point we actually lost control of the crowd. People were singing n drinking n toasting with other tables! My staff were so busy trying to tell our customers to maintain the safety distance n not to intermingle. Our kitchen was also overwhelmed n our dirty dishes were piling up n yet the food orders kept coming in. I had to activate one of the floor staff to go in to help wash the dishes while I helped out at the floor.

Someone came to tell us that there were policemen patrolling the area n they’ve walked past our shop. At 10.30pm we cleared all the alcohol on the tables but many of the customers still stayed back n some even helped us to clear the tables n clean up. By 11pm, we’ve cleared the tables n stacked up the outdoor tables n chairs. Those who stayed behind were drinking water n chatting. I was invited to a regular’s place nearby for more drinks. I was reluctant to go initially but one of the regular’s friend, J, was going n I liked her so I agreed to go.

J is a petite MILF in her early 40s. Slim with long hair n a great personality. Every time she comes, we have great chemistry n flirt all the time. At my regular’s place which is walking distance from my shop, we were sitting in the living room n he brought out loads of wine n cheese, crackers n ham for us. J sat beside me on the couch n she was holding my arm n we were drinking n feeding each other food. Everyone was teasing how we make a lovely couple. By 1am J was already falling asleep on my shoulder n we all decided to call it a night. J stays nearby as well n I offered to walk her back before going to my car. We were holding hands n walking n we had to walk past the shop n she said she needed to pee. So I offered to open the shop n let her use the toilet in the shop.

Inside the shop, J went to the toilet all the way at the back while I went into the office n checked the sales for the day. When she came out she came into the office. I stood up n turned to leave with her but somehow we ended up kissing. I stopped her after a while to turn on the aircon n off the lights n CCTV before continuing kissing. I was caressing her breasts, not very big probably A cup but they r perky with cute little nipples. I unbuttoned her shirt n removed it n unhooked her bra n laid her clothes on the table. I was sucking on her nipples n alternated between sucking each breasts. I was also rubbing on her pussy outside her shorts n J was moaning softly. I skillfully unbuttoned her shorts n let it drop revealing her skin tone g-string n her firm butt.

J pressed me down on the chair n knelt down in front of my. I took of my T-shirt while she unbuttoned my jeans n pulled down my boxers together with my jeans. I kicked off my shoes n removed my jeans n boxers totally. J grabbed my erected dick n started sucking on it n she looked up at me as she devoured my dick. I love it when girls look up at you when they r giving you a BJ. It’s just such a huge turn on for me.

After a few minutes of sucking on my dick, J stood up, turned away from me n bent down n peeled off her g-string. She positioned herself in a reserve cowgirl position n lowered her pussy on my dick n started riding me. I reached forward n felt her bare pussy n was fingering her clit while she rode me n I used my other free hand to caress her breast. J was moaning at she rode me n she was doing it slowly n having a good rhythm. She was riding harder n faster n her moans were getting louder until it was almost a soft scream. She was holding on to my thighs for support as she rode me faster n faster until she reached orgasm n she leaned backed n rested on me panting.

My dick was still in her n we got up n I got her in a standing doggy position as she laid forward on the desk. I thrusted my dick into her pussy n started thrusting away hard. My thighs were slapping against her butt cheeks n I was holding on to her pony tail. Every thrust was met with her moan n I was pumping harder n faster. I also slapped hard on her butt cheeks which she screamed softly. She was covering her mouth with one hand n holding on to the edge of the table with another. I was gonna cum n I told her n she said to cum in her coz it’s her safe period. I wasted no time held on to her waist n pumped harder n faster until I came. Wave after wave of ejaculation as I emptied my ammo into her until my knees buckled but I still kept my dick in her pussy until I grew soft n slipped out.

We were both panting hard n when my dick slipped out, J got up n turn around n we kissed. She asked for a tissue as my sperm was flowing down her thighs n she cleaned up n we both got dressed. I turned off everything n turned on the CCTV again before we got out n I walked her home. Gave her a goodbye kiss on her forehead before I left n went back to my car n drove home.